Heineken Experience Admission Ticket
Cleaning and safety practices
- Go back to the beginning of 150 years of Heineken®
- Learn about the brewing process – from barley to bar
- Challenge your friends to draught the perfect beer
- Find out what it takes to serve a star
- Enjoy the authentic taste of Heineken®
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 11 and younger are complimentary. Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- According to Dutch law and Heineken policy, alcoholic drinks are not being served to visitors under the age of 18.
- The Heineken Experience is accessible for wheelchairs.
- Heineken Experience app available in 9 languages from the App Store and Google Play Store. Provided languages: English, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Italian, German, French, and Russian.
- Hours of operation are 10:30 AM– 7:30 PM Monday to Thursday (Last admission at 5:30 PM) and 10:30 AM–9 PM Friday to Sunday (Last admission at 7 PM)
- Due to COVID - 19 No self-guided tour, we will guide all tours. All tours are in English.
What you can expect
COVID - 19 Measurements
- Strict being on time policy! Be on time!
- Keep 1,5 m distance.
- Wash your hands
- Follow our ambassadors
- No entry without an online ticket.
- No self-guided tour, we will guide all tours. All tours are in English.
A warm welcome, a cool beer.
1867 was a ‘dam good year for beer. It was the year Gerard Adriaan Heineken built a new brewery in the heart of Amsterdam. Today, the Heineken Experience opens up a real ‘dam experience.
In the pumping heart of the old brewery, you can dive into the beer, uhh… world of Heineken®. In a 90-minute self-guided tour, you’ll learn about the company’s heritage, brewing process, innovations and about what it takes to serve a star.
After entering the historical building, you’ll find out that the world-famous beer is made from just four natural ingredients. Discover the brand’s sponsor activities in Formula 1, the UEFA Champions League and the Rugby World Cup. And surely, at the end of the tour, you can raise your glass with new friends.
We are your guide to a genuine taste of Heineken® and your ‘dam local friend. Welcome to the home of Heineken®.
During your visit
The guidelines in our building will continue to apply; a Covid-19 Certificate is required to enter and facemasks are recommended, please make sure to keep a 1.5m distance.
From Sunday the 28thtof November onwards, we will close at 17:00, the last admittance for our guests will be at 15:00.
For more information please check our sites:
Service and contact: https://www.heinekenexperience.com/en/service-and-contact/
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided