- Fantastic service - on arrival we were met by the concierge at the car park (valet currently unavailable due to COVID reasons) but allowed us to park in front of the hotel to drop off bags and then self-park (complimentary) behind the property where we were met by the concierge who took us back to the hotel
- Delayed check-out provided on request (we were given 1 hour)
- Beautiful location and hotel, walks straight into the high-end shopping area/bars/restaurants (£££)
- Private beach (not on site - transit via hotel boat at certain times) - wonderful. Toilets on beach but no bar (think you can arrange with the hotel for food/drink, other people were getting cool box deliveries?)
- Complimentary local drinking water every day in the room
- No coffee machine/kettle but complimentary tea/coffee from room service every morning (on request)
- Price of the area in general- very expensive (restaurants linked to the hotel very expensive for both food and drinks... think might have been ~20 euro for aperol spritz
- Multiple insect bites during sleep (likely mosquito based on presentation); I happened to discuss this with the concierge after a few days and they did provide me with plug-in repellants and a fan... perhaps this should be a standard fitting... it unfortunately did negatively effect the holiday. Saw that housekeeping did open all windows during cleaning during day, perhaps avoidance at this time of the year is wise? Perhaps I was very unlucky!