Wiring exposed near boiler in Kitchen which has leaked and been taped together in several places. No registration certificate, No Fire Safety instructions, Light fitting loose wire on ceiling, bedside light flickering, Only one old torn chair to sit on in the room. Only a small table next to the boiler and housing for the mop and bucket, with two tiny folding plastic chairs to sit on. No kettle, No toaster, No iron, or ironing board. Patio window would not lock, shutters did not lock not secure. Felt unsafe on third floor with dodgy wiring and no fire escape. No where to sit or eat. Terrible.