Beach bungalow Ohana is our brand new and fully renovated cozy family bungalow only minutes from the Beach, Tulip fields and our local Lake. With Ohana we aim to offer you an experience that is more than just an accommodation for your holiday.
Ohana is Hawaiian and has a meaning that includes both family, friends, relatives and welcome. Our mission is to let you feel welcome right from the moment you arrive, totally relaxed in a cozy ambiance that feels like home.
Ohana family bungalow is set in the most ideal location. The Beach, dunes, flower fields, Keukenhof, our local lake Oosterduinsemeer (Eastern Dune Lake) and endless cycling trails offer more than you could wish for. And the nearby train station with free parking in Sassenheim easily gets you out to explore the rest of the country to visit cities like Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Leiden.
What do we offer?
- Our Cozy 'Beach Style' Family Bungalow Ohana is fully renovated and recently opened in June 2020 - this means brand new beds, kitchen, bathroom, floor, a new light oak herringbone floor, cutlery and many more
- Decorated styled bedrooms (green forest master bedroom and catch the morning surf family room)
- Smart TV with over 300+ channels including your own Ohana Beach Netflix account
- Bluetooth soundbar and Chromecast to stream music or movies from your own device
- Fast and stable private free WIFI connection
- Blender to start your day with a fresh and healthy smoothie
- Free parking
- Private central heating system
- Sunny garden (both sunny and sunshade) with garden furniture, umbrella, BBQ, cozy hammock
- in front of the garden there is a large playing field if you like to practice your soccer skills
- Garden shed with lock and capacity to store at least 4 bikes
- laundry couple minutes away
- You can relax direct after arrival, for your convenience the beds are made up including clean bed sheets, pillows and blanket, just like shown on the pictures
- In the storage outside you can find a bed for a fifth person (one person folding bed), a baby bed (folding travel bed) with mattress and a baby chair. If you want to use the extra bed this is offered free of charge. For the baby bed and folding bed you need to bring your own bed sheets, pillow and blanket.
What is the story behind our bedroom themes?
Master Bedroom - The 'Green Forest' master bedroom is designed with the purpose of letting you wake up in a positive mood. Green is a color that reminds us of nature. Did you know that a recent survey showed people sleeping in green bedrooms awoke feeling positive and upbeat? Well, it's definitely worth trying yourself and if the color is not enough just enjoy relaxing in your large double master bed (180 cm / 70 inches x 200 cm / 80 inches).
Family Bedroom - What do surfers dream of when they wake up? The first thing most surfer I know dream of is to 'Catch the Morning Surf'. As we are very close to the beach this is the theme we have chosen for our second Family Bedroom. To complete the surf & beach experience the wall is painted in blue morning fog, like shades of the sea and the sky. Blue stands for trust and is meant to reduce stress, create calmness and to relax. To offer flexibility depending on your situation the Family Bedroom facilitates two single beds or one double if you combine them together. Also the third folding bed can be placed in this bedroom if you prefer to s blanket for the third bed).